If your small medical office is accumulating servers or has escalating IT costs, virtualization offers relief by fundamentally changing the way IT resources are managed and deployed. Solutions from NetFusion Consulting Inc. and our virtualization partner, VMware, allow you to utilize fewer servers to their fullest extent, running multiple programs and operating systems that every machine in your office can tap into.
VMware's customized systems provide unmatched flexibility, performance and optimization. Our virtualization systems will allow you to move server workloads from one virtual workspace to the next, maximizing server resources based on your unique needs.
Virtualization can enhance your practice by offering:
- Fast provisioning and dynamic load balancing - for improved application performance
- Simplified disaster recovery - virtualization's single-system image makes recovery painless
- Unified software and applications - to run Macs and PCs on the same system
- Consolidated servers with optimized workloads - increase utilization to accomplish more with fewer servers
- Reduced energy needs - fewer servers means lower electricity and cooling bills and a smaller carbon footprint
Together with VMware, NetFusion Consulting's virtualization experts can show you how to simplify your IT infrastructure, lower costs, and improve your system reliability.
Want to do more with less? Virtualization is the answer.